2011/10/02

I've found a chocolateball desert



for 4 persons (or 1 Saska)

3 apples
2-3 dl / about a cup - orangejuice
1 tablespoon chopped basil or thyme

Just mix basil and juice in a bowl, add apple slices.
Put it in 4 bowls and add an chocolate ball on the top. Voila!


** IF you haven't notice :) - I've started a Studio Morran blog and I'm planning to make a little Morran book with different illustrators/artist (what ever).

*** A question, under here there are buttons for facebook and twitter and so on, I don't have them on my or Studio Morran's blog, but I would like to, and I can't find them. Does anyone know anything about this?

over and out

2 comments:

Jane Cabrera said...

Yum!

Anna said...

I'm thinking that just about anything with chocolate balls on top will be deeelicious!